Each month, Social Health Labs awards $1,000 to support a community project that aims to achieve one or more of the following goals:
- Foster friendship and connection
- Strengthen neighborhood bonds
- Build community cohesion locally
- Bridge interpersonal and intergroup divides
- Reduce social isolation and loneliness
You can learn more about the inspiration for this initiative.
We aim to improve social health at individual and community levels by supporting grassroots leaders who are taking action locally. Our mission is to improve well-being through connection and community.